An Italian classic, the Bialetti Moka espresso pot has set the standards for stovetop espresso makers since 1933. Brew rich, aromatic espresso on the stovetop in minutes. A beautiful combination of form and function, this cast aluminium pot offers perfect heat distribution with its iconic 8-sided design. Durable, reliable, simple to use and easy to maintain, the Bialetti Moka pot is for keeps.
- Made of polished aluminium, the Moka pot will serve you for years.
- Made of strong, sturdy nylon these parts stay cool to touch.
- The Moka pot comes with an exclusive, easy-to-clean safety inspection valve patented by Bialetti.
How to Use the Bialetti Moka Espresso Maker
- Fill the lower chamber with filtered water up to the safety valve.
- Add freshly ground coffee to the filter.
- Screw on the upper chamber tightly and place on the stovetop.
- Turn on the heat. As the cold water in the lower chamber starts to boil, pressure forces it up through the coffee grounds.
- In a few minutes, you will hear a gurgling sound and freshly brewed espresso will fill the upper chamber.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is only releasing steam. Serve and enjoy.