Bialetti’s Brikka espresso maker gives an intense, deliciously frothy espresso the way it is served in an Italian coffee-bar. The reason being an exclusive valve in the spout that the coffee comes out from and a unique patented system that prepares coffee with twice the pressure and in half the time as compared to a traditional coffee maker. It is the only stovetop coffee maker that prepares a strong coffee concentrate with a delicious layer of froth on top.
- Made of polished aluminium, the Moka pot will serve you for years.
- Made of strong, sturdy nylon these parts stay cool to touch.
- The Moka pot comes with an exclusive, easy-to-clean safety inspection valve patented by Bialetti.
How to Use the Bialetti Moka Espresso Maker
- Fill the lower chamber with filtered water up to the safety valve.
- Add freshly ground coffee to the filter.
- Screw on the upper chamber tightly and place on the stovetop.
- Turn on the heat. As the cold water in the lower chamber starts to boil, pressure forces it up through the coffee grounds.
- In a few minutes, you will hear a gurgling sound and freshly brewed espresso will fill the upper chamber.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is only releasing steam. Serve and enjoy.https://youtu.be/wrqNmHukb20